18.5.10

and again.

And so summer blogging begins.

There just wasn't a lot to update on this past semester. Yes, things went on. There was laughter, smiles, tears. Still, the majority of my time was spent at the office, where let's face it, even though I'm now missing the place/people dearly, there wasn't much worth sharing.

The past five months have been interesting ones. There was a lot of anger and a lot of stress and frustration. Also a lot of sad goodbyes. Still, when I take a step back there was a lot of joy. A lot of happiness. A LOT of learning. Even if it meant overextended work weeks, I don't regret my decision to stay in Clemson after graduation. I'm just sad that it seems as though I met so many great people this past year, and I long to have had more time to spend with them. A friend recently replaced the saying, "That's Life" with "That's Lif." I'll use that same phrase here- That's lif, I guess.

Maryland is unexpectedly cold. Cold and rainy. I guess I should probably be getting used to that though. Back in November I had made a list of everything I had hoped to accomplish in my post-graduate Clemson life. Sadly, a lot of that list did not get done, and as such has been added on to my now summer list. Really, my list is specific, but when it comes down to it I really just want to be outside as much as possible and love on people- those close by and those far away.

And that seems all for now- I guess I need to refresh how to better end these posts.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I like summer blogging.