2.12.07

These Photographs.



I like Sufjan and I like Christmas, especially in Germany, even though I've never been to Germany, but it looks beautiful, just like this child who I hope is an accurate portrayal of my future daughter (Ireland!) who will grow up to be musically-inclined and have an appreciation for record players, beacuse they were, afterall, so much cooler than cds and ipods, though not as cool as the hills, which are alive with the sound of music, the music of Fraline Maria's voice, which is so great that when she sings, it travels over the hills of Austria into the Czech, specifically Prague, where I will be next fall enjoying life, with no time to write pointless, grammatically incorrect blog entries such as this one. And I hate widows so I will finish with this sentence.

2 comments:

Angela&Corey said...

dork.

Kristin said...

let's rent the sound of music sooooon.