28.11.07

Shoebox Full of Photographs and Sepia-Tone Lovin'.

I've been in a Jack Johnson mood all morning. I'm thrilled because these moods always remind me to chill out when I'm stressed and relax. Thanks Jack.

I felt the need to write something non-academic this morning before I spent the rest of my day/life in the lib. I got a fantastic couch chair on the fifth floor. All the way to left by the copy machine where no one can see my computer screen (I don't like feeling guilty when people can see I'm on facebook, or blogging), and I have a great view of downstairs. Two old men are decorating the Christmas tree and adding big-bowed wreaths to front windows. Further, I can lounge my feet out on the table. Nice.

I'm excited to go reject tree hunting Saturday morning. I like the concept of rescuing a homeless tree and making him feel special...doning him in homemade ornaments, stringed popcorn, and tinsel, tinsel, tinsel. We're going for the tacky look this year.
Oh yes, and one more thing. I ate a candy cane yesterday. Therefore, the holiday is coming and I'm excited.

2 comments:

Corey said...

I miss Mr. Cooper and his comfy fifth floor chairs.

Oh, and Kristin doesn't approve of your reject Christmas tree idea.

Kristin said...

Not true Corey Beth. It will be precious...just like Charlie Brown. Yay for Christmas decorations in Cooper!!! I'm sad though that we can only enjoy our decorations for like a week and a half.