12.11.07

Show and Tell, Minus the Show.

Secret: Often, when I'm really tired, I get delirious and start to say things to the people near me. They typically don't make sense, or, in the unfortunate situation, are mean. My words tend to vary, depending on who I fall asleep near. If my sister is present, I frequently enjoy arguing about who picked up the cardboard from the store. If I'm with friends, I prefer to converse in mumbled jibberish or bring up events past...those that occured as sleep was falling upon me.

It's just something I do, alright?

Good thing no one is in my immediate proximity because I'm very tired and can sense deliria rising from within...if you couldn't already tell from this completely pointless entry.

'Nite.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

oh kel...yesterday we were soooo sleepy. stupid time change! well i'm reading your blog today in psych class so that should make you smile :)