20.11.07

Travelers (No)Rest.

Driving in cars by yourself for long periods of time (aka- road trip home for the holiday) are lonely and can lead to insanity issues.

Nevertheless, it's a good learning opportunity.

(for the record, I'm aware of the clicheness of this entry...the whole attempt to be witty and profound, "omg here are some things I learned...and now I will write a cute little list and attempt to add subtle or blatant humor (your perrogative)." Just thought I'd put that out there.)

-1st and foremost > November 19th is National WIDE LOAD Day.
-I loathe Georgia drivers, especially when they still have a way of sneaking up on you in Virginia
-In order to maintain a sense of classiness, yet still promoting our right to free speech, gas station bathrooms are now equipped with paper for passerbys to write their thoughts on
-Rockin' the Suburbs by Ben Folds will always give me great chuckles
-You should not attempt to take pictures while operating a vehicle on winding mountains
-I may hate Nickelback more than any other band
-Virginia has the most creative landscape architecture when it comes to designing police hide-outs
-Middletown road officials don't seem to care that the speed limit sign on Holter Road still reads "Pee Limit" thanks to what I assume to be the works of a middle school boy with true, artistic ductape talent.

That's all, k bye.

No comments: